Social Media Marketing Course
Social media topics include
- Proving social ROI with metrics and analytics
- Making customer service social
- Creating a social content strategy
- Building communities for products and services
The growth of Social Media has been incredible and shows no sign of slowing down any time soon. To use one example, with over 600 Million users Facebook has become an extremely powerful marketing platform allowing customers and potential customers to interact with your product or brand. Our SMM course gives you the insight to successfully use Social Media to grow your business, providing your customers with an interactive brand experience and growing strong customer-brand relationships.
Your course trainer Sue van der Linde, has been running successful Social Media Campaigns both in the UK and South Africa for over 9 years. Sue will guide you through the often confusing world of Social Media, assisting you to plan, implement or tweak your SMM efforts to get the best results for your company. Sue is a member of the Facebook developer’s platform and has written several blogs and articles on the effect of Social Media Marketing on business.
SMM – Social Media Marketing – PR – training philosophy.
Our SMM – Social Media Marketing training is fully based around the principle of learning-by-doing. The training lasts for one full day, during which time you’ll complete a series of exercises designed for you to discover the answers by yourself and then put into practice what you’ve learnt. There will be continual interactive discussion throughout the day, with practical demonstrations on how to set up and run your Social Media Campaigns. Social media and online PR are crucial elements of digital marketing for many companies. Using real world examples and fun, stimulating exercises, this one-day workshop will help you build a deeper understanding of the world of social media and how to use it to your advantage in your marketing and PR activities.
As a result of our hands-on Social Media marketing training, you’ll have:
- A deeper understanding of your new knowledge
- Ownership of what you’ve learnt
- The ability to apply what you’ve learnt again and again in the future
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who is thinking about starting social media activity on behalf of their organisation and those with some experience of social media who are looking for new ideas and models to improve effectiveness.
This will include:
- Marketing managers
- Campaign managers
- Communications directors
- Brand managers
- PR managers
- Online marketers
What will I learn?
On the course you will learn:
- The influence of social media on business and society
- Understanding social platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and beyond
- Facebook paid and generic traffic
- Twitter trends and followers
- Blogging for content
- Linked in strategy for engaging
- Identifying and engaging with online influencers
- Content – understanding social currency
- Measurement and evaluation
- Managing a community
- Managing online reputation
- Social media monitoring
- Social media policy
- Effective use of video marketing
Certificate of Completion
How to use a Browser
How to use Notepad/Textedit